The #VacunateYa Video Contest
Building Trust and Combating Misinformation In The Latinx Community
The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19 is excited to announce the COVID-19 #VacunaTeYa Video Contest in collaboration with #ThisIsOurShot. Together, we’re inviting you to submit a video that we can share and widely circulate on social media. The focus will be on increasing vaccine confidence in the Latin@ community. Videos must be 30 seconds or less, preferably in Spanish, but videos in English will be accepted as well.
- The video can be up to 30 seconds long.
- The video may be filmed in either English or Spanish but Spanish is preferred.
- The video may be filmed live using the link below or it may be recorded and uploaded in one of the following formats: .AVI, .MOV, .MP4, or .WMV.
- Singing is encouraged but optional
- The video must cover why you decided to get vaccinated.
- The video must not involve a comparison of the different vaccines.
- The video must contain the statement “VacunaTeYa”
- All videos must be submitted by Friday, April 23rd at 5 PM.
After videos have been submitted, a working group of local Latinx community leaders will choose the top three videos. Once the finalists are chosen, online voting by the community will be held to pick the three winning videos. Winners from online voting will be announced on Friday, April 30th.
In order to submit your video, please record it or upload the file using the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure you have permission to use the images of any person appearing in your video. Videos with vulgar, derogatory, or inappropriate language, gestures, or images will automatically be disqualified.
[ss_click_to_tweet tweet=”I just entered the #VacunaTeYa Video Contest and so should you! ?? bit.ly/vty-video @lcacnews @djltmd #VacunaTeYa” content=”I just entered the #VacunaTeYa Video Contest and so should you!” style=”default”]